As a nonprofit organization, you need professional materials that can convey emotionally charged messages, and every dollar needs to be spent in the most effective way possible. Herron Printing & Graphics understands the unique needs and challenges that nonprofits face, and takes great pride in helping them achieve their honorable goals. As a full-service printing and marketing company, we have the expertise to turn your campaign ideas into realities.
We deliver consistent, high quality print and promotional products for nonprofits in MD, DC, and VA. For a free estimate on your next project, contact us today!
Printing Services for Nonprofits in the Greater Washington Area
One of the most effective ways to reach donors, raise funds, and generate awareness of campaigns is through print products. However, the success of your campaign can largely depend on the quality of your print materials, and how well they communicate your message. Try these ideas for your next campaign:
- Direct Mail Flyers and Postcards — Older, wealthier philanthropists are more likely to respond to print forms of outreach than digital or nontraditional messaging strategies. As a nonprofit, we can help you get special discounts for your postage. Ask us about it when you call us at 240-406-4083!
- Newsletters — These can be invaluable marketing tools, if executed correctly. You can use newsletters to connect with donors or potential donors. Keep them up to date with stories about your nonprofit’s recent successes, fundraising efforts, special events, news, or tell them how current funds are being used and how you hope to use funds in the future.
- Posters and Banners — Generate public awareness of galas, silent auctions, and other fundraising events with banners and posters.
- Calendars — Thank your donors with a gift that will remind them of you for a whole year, while also providing them with a valuable tool. Or sell custom calendars with imaging related to your organization to raise money for your cause! You can also do this with notepads and memos.
The Herron Gives Back Initiative
Giving back to the community where our employees and customers live and work is one of our core values. For this reason, we have created an annual grant, which comprises of up to $15,000 per year for graphic design, printing, copying, bindery, and mailing (not including postage) services.
In order to maximize our contribution, we limit the number of recipients eligible. Herron staff, clients, and vendors vote on all applicants during each holiday season, and winners receive their gift the following year.
Deserving organizations will be included on the ballot based the following criteria:
- Donor Expansion— The nonprofit must need to use print or marketing services to expand the organization’s awareness, recruit new donors, or increase the average gift size to the organization.
- Program Enhancements — The organization should use print or marketing services to promote new programs or projects.
- Leveraged Efforts — The nonprofit must need to use print or marketing services to increase the impact of other existing resources.
- Impact Statement— The organization should include and explanation of the organization’s impact on the greater Washington DC metro area community.
To apply for the Herron Gives Back grant, click here.
Contact us today for nonprofit print solutions that are always on time and on budget!