Providing Laminating Services in Bethesda, Rockville, Alexandria & the Surrounding Areas
High-quality lamination adds durability and professionalism to your printed materials. Make the right impression with handouts and signs that look polished and add some protection to your next piece by utilizing our laminating services in Bethesda and the surrounding areas in MD, DC, and VA. Thickness varies from a sturdy 3 mil to a heavy-duty 10 mil with custom finishes in either matte or gloss.
To get started with our laminating services, contact us online or give us a call at (301) 990-3100 to learn more about our laminating services in DC, MD, and VA.
The Multiple Ways to Utilize Lamination
Lamination not only enhances the look of printed materials, but it also protects them.
At Your Office or Workplace
Do you have signs, menus, lists, and other materials at your office or place of business that get passed around a lot? Lamination can keep them from getting dirty and dog-eared.
- Safety warning signs
- Rule signs
- Bathroom key holders
- Option lists
- Descriptions of services
- Instructions placed in or near food and drink areas
- Training manuals
For Presentation Displays and Other Materials
When you’re presenting materials at a tradeshow or meeting, it’s important that they are clear and polished. Lamination keeps fingerprints, smudges, and liquids from damaging:
- Booth or tabletop displays
- Price lists and sell sheets
- Product descriptions and promotional materials
- Signs and directionals
Lamination also helps keep materials looking bright and colorful, so they last longer—decreasing waste!
Start decreasing waste and keep up a fresh look with our laminating services by contacting us online or by giving us a call at (301) 990-3100.
Menu Laminating Services for Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Presenting patrons with clean menus is a must in order to preserve your image and project professionalism. This can be made difficult, however, as your guests won’t always have the vulnerabilities of your printed materials in mind. In order to reduce cost and time, and to bolster the professional look of your menus, our menu laminating services are ideal.
With our laminating process you can enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Improving the durability and longevity of your menus
- Reducing the amount of time it takes to clean/replace menus, allowing staff to focus more on guests
- Enhancing the appearance and quality of your menus—laminating a well-designed menu often makes colors look more vibrant and appealing
- Minimizing paper waste by not having to print dozens or hundreds of menus a day
- Pleasing guests with a higher-quality product, which feeds into the overall aesthetic and perception of your business
Don’t put off your customers with torn, soiled, or otherwise disheveled menus. Herron Printing & Graphics can provide your food service business with superior laminating, as well as complete menu printing and design services. Whether you own or manage a fine dining restaurant, own a food truck, or offer patrons a casual dining experience, laminated menus will provide a great deal of value. We offer all menu types, including self-standing menus, flat menus, booklet menus, and custom menu options.
Are you interested in laminated menus “near my location” in Gaithersburg, Bethesda, or the surrounding areas? Call today or contact us online to find out more!
Hot Roll Lamination
Here at Herron, we use a “hot roll” laminator. This type of laminator is fitted with two large rolls of lamination film. The document is inserted in the machine and pressed through the rolls to apply the film on its front and back surfaces.
We use hot roll lamination because it generates a more durable product, increasing your finished materials’ resistance to wear and tear. Our large-format machine also allows us to laminate larger documents, and finish more materials in a shorter amount of time.
To get started with our laminating services in Bethesda, Rockville, Alexandria, and the surrounding areas, call us today at (301) 990-3100!
What Can & Can’t Be Laminated?
There are some things that should not be heat-laminated, like fax paper and ultrasound prints, or any other documents printed on thermal paper. There are also items that we recommend people not laminate, like historical documents or precious keepsakes.
Can I Laminate My Social Security Card?
Many people ask this question. While laminating your social security card is not illegal, the Social Security Administration expressly discourages it. The same is true for official birth certificates and other identification documents. Remember, once something is laminated, it cannot be un-laminated! Lamination is permanent.
Still have questions? Contact us online or give us a call at (301) 990-3100!
Why Choose Herron Printing for Laminating Services?
- We use only the best lamination equipment—to make the finest finished products.
- We promise competitive pricing on all of our services.
- We make sure that our staff has the best training so that they can confidently do the best work.
- We take pride in the fact that the products we create help to make your business more successful.
- Everything we do at Herron Printing is for the purpose of improving service to our customers!
Start laminating today with Herron Printing! Please contact us online or give us a call at (301) 990-3100 to schedule your laminating services in DC, MD, and VA.
Additional Document Services
Herron stays up to date on the latest document technology. We offer:
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Scanning – Turns your paper documents into editable text.
- Variable Data Printing – Personalizes printed materials (like direct mail marketing materials) to make your company’s marketing campaigns stand out.
We provide laminating services in Bethesda, Alexandria, Rockville, Baltimore, Tysons Corner, Silver Spring, Arlington, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Olney, Ellicott City, Centreville, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Columbia, Frederick, McLean, Montgomery Village, Reston, Washington, DC, and surrounding areas in MD, VA, and DC.